Friday, 14 June 2019 12:28
Apostle Suleman slams ladies praying for husband but demand for iPhone on meeting a manWritten by Cameraboy TV
Apostle Suleman of Omega Fire Ministries has slammed ladies who despite praying for husband unknowingly use their demand for iPhone to chase suitors away. The clergy made this known on Twitter where he revealed how most ladies have prevented their prayers from being answered due to their materialistic nature. According to him, such ladies make the mistake of demanding for iPhone on barely meeting a man. He tweeted: “Most single ladies are so materialistic yet they are praying for a good husband..you just met a man and already asking for an iPhone. Is that the registration fee to been his friend?”. A follower of his chipped in about a situation of his: “Sir I met one after two weeks was asking me to place her on monthly salary I refuse then I notice money starts getting lost each time she enters my car until I caught her red handed”. In response, Apostle Suleman wrote: “Monthly salary as what?are you civil service and even if you are,what’s her job description and office location?..thank God her true attitude showed up..men should take care of women but marry them first..any role before then is merely supportive”.
Latest from Cameraboy TV
- Rapper Azealia Banks accuses airline crew of 'racially profiling her by suggesting she had sex' on a flight
- Alleged Rape: Police seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s International passport, conduct search on his house and office
- Nick Cannon says Steve Harvey failed his daughter, Lori Harvey as he reacts to her relationship with Diddy
- Rebekah Vardy expecting her fifth child with footballer Jamie Vardy
- I stopped going to church because I don’t really understand what Christianity is all about – Efia Odo
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.