Sunday, 16 June 2019 18:31
Average fathers have patience, good fathers have more patience, great fathers have an ocean of patience - Tonto Dikeh's ex hubby, Olakunle ChurchillWritten by Cameraboy TV
Tonto Dikeh's ex hubby, Olakunle Churchill in a cryptic Father's Day message wrote, 'Average fathers have patience. Good fathers have more patience. Great fathers have an ocean of patience. Happy Father’s Day to all the fathers in the world including me'. Churchill claims he has not been allowed to see his three year old son in a long while.
Latest from Cameraboy TV
- Rapper Azealia Banks accuses airline crew of 'racially profiling her by suggesting she had sex' on a flight
- Alleged Rape: Police seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s International passport, conduct search on his house and office
- Nick Cannon says Steve Harvey failed his daughter, Lori Harvey as he reacts to her relationship with Diddy
- Rebekah Vardy expecting her fifth child with footballer Jamie Vardy
- I stopped going to church because I don’t really understand what Christianity is all about – Efia Odo
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.