Monday, 03 June 2019 19:36
Blac Chyna and her mum, Tokyo Toni nearly come to blows in footage of her new reality showWritten by Cameraboy TV
Blac Chyna has a new reality show titled "The Real Blac Chyna" and clips from the show captures her getting violent with her mother. In a sneak preview, Chyna is seen smoking an e-cigarette in her kitchen while having a conversation with her mum, Tokyo Toni. Tokyo tells her she needs to see a shrink and asks her what her problem is. Chyna then tells her mum that she (Tokyo) is her problem. She raised her voice at her mum as she said this and had her hand in her face. This angered her mum and she warned her sternly while reminding her how she raised her alone without help and suffered for her. But Chyna doesn't take this well and she asks her mum to leave her house. "Get out of my house. I hate you," Chyna tells her mum before going to the counter to pick a bottle which she aims at her mother, but her body guard holds her back while her mother is escorted out of the house.
Latest from Cameraboy TV
- Rapper Azealia Banks accuses airline crew of 'racially profiling her by suggesting she had sex' on a flight
- Alleged Rape: Police seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s International passport, conduct search on his house and office
- Nick Cannon says Steve Harvey failed his daughter, Lori Harvey as he reacts to her relationship with Diddy
- Rebekah Vardy expecting her fifth child with footballer Jamie Vardy
- I stopped going to church because I don’t really understand what Christianity is all about – Efia Odo
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.