Wednesday, 12 June 2019 10:24
Chris Pratt and Arnold Schwarzenegger's, daughter, Katherine, are married.Written by Cameraboy TV
Chris Pratt, 39, and Katherine Schwarzenegger, 29, are married. The couple tied the knot at the San Ysidro Ranch in Montecito, California, on Saturday. The couple took to Instagram at the same time on Sunday, just hours after they got married, to share the same photo from their wedding with identical captions. In the photo, they are seen walking hand-in-hand while smiling at each other on their wedding day. The caption on Katherine's posts reads: "Yesterday was the best day of our lives! We became husband and wife in front of God, our families and those we love. It was intimate, moving and emotional. We feel so blessed to begin this new chapter of our lives. We are so thankful to our families and our friends who stood with us, and grateful to Mr Giorgio Armani, who created a once in a lifetime dress for me to wear, and for Chris, the perfect suit. "This morning we feel nothing but blessed." Chris, who was married to Anna Faris for 9 years before they divorced just last year, also wrote the same caption with very minor modifications.
Published in Entertainment
Latest from Cameraboy TV
- Rapper Azealia Banks accuses airline crew of 'racially profiling her by suggesting she had sex' on a flight
- Alleged Rape: Police seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s International passport, conduct search on his house and office
- Nick Cannon says Steve Harvey failed his daughter, Lori Harvey as he reacts to her relationship with Diddy
- Rebekah Vardy expecting her fifth child with footballer Jamie Vardy
- I stopped going to church because I don’t really understand what Christianity is all about – Efia Odo
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.