Monday, 03 June 2019 08:14
Davido Gets Back At Peace With Zlatan As He Follows Him Back On InstagramWritten by Cameraboy TV
Davido during the first days of Zlatan and Naira Marley’s arrest by the officers of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) announced that he has stopped being an ambassador for peace when issues arose about who secured the singer’s release after he was eventually released by the anti-graft agency. Shortly after the declaration by the O.B.O which shocked a lot of people in the music industry, he unfollowed Zlatan. This move then confirms that the superstar is not at peace with the Zanku crooner which many wondered why. However, it seems things have now been patched up as Zlatan posted a picture of himself on a face time with Davido on his Instagram story which then was followed by a follow back from Davido on the gram. Zlatan looked excited in the image, with Davido all smiles as they talk to each other on the app.
Latest from Cameraboy TV
- Rapper Azealia Banks accuses airline crew of 'racially profiling her by suggesting she had sex' on a flight
- Alleged Rape: Police seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s International passport, conduct search on his house and office
- Nick Cannon says Steve Harvey failed his daughter, Lori Harvey as he reacts to her relationship with Diddy
- Rebekah Vardy expecting her fifth child with footballer Jamie Vardy
- I stopped going to church because I don’t really understand what Christianity is all about – Efia Odo
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.