Thursday, 13 June 2019 12:29
Don't wait until you are famous before you start building a relationship- Ruth Kadiri advises single Nollywood actressesWritten by Cameraboy TV
Actress Ruth Kadiri-Ezerika who got married late last year and is expecting her first child, has taken to her Insta stories to dish out some relationship advice to her colleagues in the Industry. Ruth particularly advised single Nollywood actresses to start a relationship now before they become famous as it becomes harder when they eventually hit stardom. She wrote : Dear Upcoming actresses while you struggle to build your career, if youre one of those who will eventually want to settle down, learn to build relationships side by side.Its hard but try. Dont wait till you are a star. Fame is a mirage you do not know when it will come. When it eventually does, time might not be your friend anymore. Story of most Nollywood actresses today.
Latest from Cameraboy TV
- Rapper Azealia Banks accuses airline crew of 'racially profiling her by suggesting she had sex' on a flight
- Alleged Rape: Police seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s International passport, conduct search on his house and office
- Nick Cannon says Steve Harvey failed his daughter, Lori Harvey as he reacts to her relationship with Diddy
- Rebekah Vardy expecting her fifth child with footballer Jamie Vardy
- I stopped going to church because I don’t really understand what Christianity is all about – Efia Odo
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.