Monday, 17 June 2019 16:44
How Sanwo-Olu wants to tackle cultists, kidnappers in LagosWritten by Cameraboy TV
Lagos State governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu has frowned at the high rate of cultists, gangs and kidnappers in the state and has vowed his government will eradicate them. While speaking at the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) organized interdenominational thanksgiving in Gbagada, Lagos on Sunday, Sanwo-Olu said security agencies would not condone illicit acts as a new strategy would soon be implemented to end kidnapping and all other security challenges in the state. “THIS IS BECAUSE THERE ARE SO MANY ISSUES AROUND SECURITY WITHIN LAGOS AND ACROSS THE COUNTRY. WE WILL NOT SIT BACK AND FOLD OUR ARMS.” “WE WILL WORK WITH THE SECURITY OPERATIVES SO THAT IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS, WE WILL MAKE A VERY DEFINITIVE PRONOUNCEMENT ON SECURITY.” “THE PRONOUNCEMENT WILL INCLUDE WHAT WE NEED TO DO AND HOW WE WILL ACHIEVE A BETTER-SECURED STATE.” “THIS WILL HELP TO ENSURE THAT ISSUES AROUND CULTISM, KIDNAPPING, AMONG OTHERS WOULD BE ADDRESSED. LAGOS IS HOME TO ALL BECAUSE IT IS THE HOME FOR THE RICH AND THE POOR.” The governor said he wants Lagos to become one of the best place anyone can think on in terms of security adding he would strive to make use of every available resource in the state to achieve that.
Latest from Cameraboy TV
- Rapper Azealia Banks accuses airline crew of 'racially profiling her by suggesting she had sex' on a flight
- Alleged Rape: Police seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s International passport, conduct search on his house and office
- Nick Cannon says Steve Harvey failed his daughter, Lori Harvey as he reacts to her relationship with Diddy
- Rebekah Vardy expecting her fifth child with footballer Jamie Vardy
- I stopped going to church because I don’t really understand what Christianity is all about – Efia Odo
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.