Friday, 14 June 2019 16:38
Ifeanyi Adefarasin sets Twitter on fire with ‘skimpy dress’ message in House on the Rock churchWritten by Cameraboy TV
A message preached by Ifeanyi Adefarasin, wife of the senior pastor and founder of House on the Rock church, Pastor Paul Adefarasin is presently making rounds on social media. In a video which went viral Thursday on social media, Ifeanyi advised women to dress the way they want to be addressed especially in church. “If you dress somehow and walk up and down, if there is a guy here that you can tempt, the guy will have a fling with you as the toy that you are and fling you when he is done,” she said. “Everybody likes wife material but you need to still be his chic even though you are his wife. You don’t want somebody that by the time you are walking you are trying to figure out ‘Well if this is how she is advertising how many of us are logging on to her website?’” She announced that she too had skimpy dresses but that she wears them at home. “Why would you wear something that when you are going up the stairs you’d have to be covering everything? Did you not know that you are going to climb stairs? Did they tell you this church is one-floor church?” she asked. “With all the AC (air-conditioners) and the cold, you will be wearing all manner of things. Don’t get confused I have all those manner of things but they are for my house. “Yes, they are for my house. And guess what? When I’m on holiday I wear my shorts and I will feel like a happening babe, a hot babe, chic, but there is a conduct in the house of God.” Appearing excited at the message, some Twitter users have cheered on the preacher, saying that more of such messages ought to be preached. Others have attacked Adefarasin saying that she is putting up a ‘holier than thou’ attitude.
Latest from Cameraboy TV
- Rapper Azealia Banks accuses airline crew of 'racially profiling her by suggesting she had sex' on a flight
- Alleged Rape: Police seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s International passport, conduct search on his house and office
- Nick Cannon says Steve Harvey failed his daughter, Lori Harvey as he reacts to her relationship with Diddy
- Rebekah Vardy expecting her fifth child with footballer Jamie Vardy
- I stopped going to church because I don’t really understand what Christianity is all about – Efia Odo
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.