Monday, 03 June 2019 09:53
Lyta and YBNL scandal: Olamide reacts calls Lyta ingrateWritten by Cameraboy TV
Nigerian rapper and YBNL boss Olamide Adedeji recently shared some shady posts on his social media page amidst an ongoing rift him and a former label act. Recall that some days ago it was reported that young rap act Lyta granted an interview in which he opened up on the circumstances surrounding his exit from the Olamide led record label. In a following development, a source affiliated to the record label, who debunked some of the claims made by Lyta, especially as it concerns his contract, his mother’s blindness and the state of his mental health. Although Olamide has remained silent on the matter ever since it broke on social media, some recent posts on his Instagram page suggests that he may be dropping a shade for the young artist. One of the photo post shared by the rapper noted that when a donkey is given too much attention, it starts to think that it is a horse. Another post shared by the artist stressed that giving people too much importance always makes them assume that a person has all the time in the world. Although no names were mentioned by the Woske crooner, the posts come as a strange coincidence considering the messages they convey.
Latest from Cameraboy TV
- Rapper Azealia Banks accuses airline crew of 'racially profiling her by suggesting she had sex' on a flight
- Alleged Rape: Police seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s International passport, conduct search on his house and office
- Nick Cannon says Steve Harvey failed his daughter, Lori Harvey as he reacts to her relationship with Diddy
- Rebekah Vardy expecting her fifth child with footballer Jamie Vardy
- I stopped going to church because I don’t really understand what Christianity is all about – Efia Odo
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.