Monday, 10 June 2019 18:41
Management Reveals EFCC Still Delaying Naira Marley’s Release Despite Court OrderWritten by Cameraboy TV
Nigerian singer, Naira Marley is still in the Ikoyi prison as he is yet to meet bail conditions. Naira Marley accused of committing cyber crime was arrested on the 10th of May, 2019 by The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC). He was granted bail by the court on the 30th of May,2019 but he is yet to be released. However, the singer’s management revealed that he is still in the Ikoyi prison as the EFCC is yet to verify that he has met his bail conditions.
Latest from Cameraboy TV
- Rapper Azealia Banks accuses airline crew of 'racially profiling her by suggesting she had sex' on a flight
- Alleged Rape: Police seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s International passport, conduct search on his house and office
- Nick Cannon says Steve Harvey failed his daughter, Lori Harvey as he reacts to her relationship with Diddy
- Rebekah Vardy expecting her fifth child with footballer Jamie Vardy
- I stopped going to church because I don’t really understand what Christianity is all about – Efia Odo
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.