Thursday, 06 June 2019 09:45
Naira Marley still in prison as no Level 10 officer wants to be his suretyWritten by Cameraboy TV
Singer Naira Marley is still in prison despite a court granting him bail in tune of N2million plus two sureties. According to a social media user, the singer is still behind bars because no Level 10 officer in Lagos State wants to stand as surety to bail him out. The singer was arrested by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, alongside four others on allegation of internet fraud popularly known as Yahoo Yahoo. While the others have been released, the singer still remains behind bars. According to EFCC, a laptop which was found with him had incriminating evidence. The singer’s management has however denied he owned the laptop. His bail application which was presented before a court last week was granted. The singer is to provide two Level 10 officers plus N2million before he can come out of custody. However, Naira Marley still remains behind bars as terms for his bail are yet to be met. According to rumors, no Level 10 officer wants to stand for his bail due to his criminal past record.
Latest from Cameraboy TV
- Rapper Azealia Banks accuses airline crew of 'racially profiling her by suggesting she had sex' on a flight
- Alleged Rape: Police seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s International passport, conduct search on his house and office
- Nick Cannon says Steve Harvey failed his daughter, Lori Harvey as he reacts to her relationship with Diddy
- Rebekah Vardy expecting her fifth child with footballer Jamie Vardy
- I stopped going to church because I don’t really understand what Christianity is all about – Efia Odo
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.