Thursday, 13 June 2019 12:55
New report claims Wendy Williams' mystery man is a 27-year-old convicted felonWritten by Cameraboy TV
New report claims Wendy Williams' mystery man is a much younger man who served time for robbery spree. The talk show host who split from her estranged husband after a 25-year relationship, shared a photo where she was cuddling up to a mystery man. She hid his identity but there are fears she's dating Marc Tomblin after they were spotted together recently and her fans have gone on Twitter to express worries that she's leaving one bad relationship to enter another that has the potential to turn bad. Marc Tomblin, who Wendy was recently seen with, was convicted of violent crimes. Last week, the paparazzi interviewed Williams in LA while a young man was beside her. And Wendy herself has alluded on social media that she’s seeing a man young enough to be her son. BOSSIP has now reported that the young man Wendy was seen with in LA is the mystery man she shared on IG. According to the publication, the man is Marc Tomblin, a 27-year-old. The publication went on to reveal that state records they obtained shows Tomblin got out of prison in 2014 after being convicted of robbery with a dangerous weapon (conspiracy) and breaking and entering. He later served fifteen months for the two convictions, which ran concurrently, as well as probation. Fans on Twitter have said they hope Wendy knows what she's doing and isn't just getting with him to get back at her estranged husband.
Latest from Cameraboy TV
- Rapper Azealia Banks accuses airline crew of 'racially profiling her by suggesting she had sex' on a flight
- Alleged Rape: Police seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s International passport, conduct search on his house and office
- Nick Cannon says Steve Harvey failed his daughter, Lori Harvey as he reacts to her relationship with Diddy
- Rebekah Vardy expecting her fifth child with footballer Jamie Vardy
- I stopped going to church because I don’t really understand what Christianity is all about – Efia Odo
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.