Monday, 03 June 2019 17:44
Nicolas Cage's quickie divorce from his estranged wife of 4-days grantedWritten by Cameraboy TV
Nicolas Cage and Erika Koike, his estranged wife of four days are now officially divorced. Back in March, the American actor filed for an annulment four days after getting married to his fourth wife, Erika Koike, claiming the union was based on fraud because Erika didn't disclose a couple of little things: her criminal history and her relationship with another person. Erika later opposed the move and filed docs demanding spousal support from him over claims she has lost job opportunities during their year-long relationship and she also alleges that her reputation has been damaged by the legal fees. She also added that she wants Cage to cover her legal fees regarding their marriage split. But it's unclear if she's getting support after court papers obtained by TMZ revealed that the judge in Clark County, NV granted their divorce on Friday, May 31. This is Cage's fourth marriage. He was previously married to Patricia Arquette, Lisa Marie Presley, and Alice Kim. He and Kim were married from 2004 to 2016 and share a son Kal-El who was born in October 2005. Before that, Cage was married to Lisa Marie but the union lasted just three months in 2002. His first marriage was to actress Patricia Arquette, 50, from 1995 until 2001. Cage also has a son, Weston, 28, from a previous relationship with actress Christina Fulton.
Published in Entertainment
Latest from Cameraboy TV
- Rapper Azealia Banks accuses airline crew of 'racially profiling her by suggesting she had sex' on a flight
- Alleged Rape: Police seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s International passport, conduct search on his house and office
- Nick Cannon says Steve Harvey failed his daughter, Lori Harvey as he reacts to her relationship with Diddy
- Rebekah Vardy expecting her fifth child with footballer Jamie Vardy
- I stopped going to church because I don’t really understand what Christianity is all about – Efia Odo
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.