Tuesday, 18 June 2019 10:14
'Nobody forced him to sign here': PSG president Nasser Al-Khelaifi takes a swipe at Neymar over his behaviourWritten by Cameraboy TV
Paris Saint-Germain president, Nasser Al-Khelaifi has taken a swipe at Brazilian forward Neymar over his behaviour. The former Barcelona star joined the Ligue 1 outfit for £198million back in 2017, but during the end of last season, he got himself into some issues and was handed five match ban. Speaking in an interview with France Football, Al-Khelaifi, who took over PSG eight years ago, addressed some issues about some players at the club including Neymar, the world's most expensive player. 'I want players willing to give everything to defend the honor of the jersey and to join the club project,' he said in an interview with France Football. 'Those who do not want, or do not understand, we see each other and we talk to each other. 'There are of course contracts to be respected, but the priority now is total membership of our project. Nobody forced him to sign here. Nobody pushed him. He came knowingly to join a project.' According to L'Equipe, PSG is considering selling him and they will be happy to accept 'a large offer' for Neymar, whose future at the club is uncertain with Real Madrid and Barcelona keen ready to battle for his signature.
Latest from Cameraboy TV
- Rapper Azealia Banks accuses airline crew of 'racially profiling her by suggesting she had sex' on a flight
- Alleged Rape: Police seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s International passport, conduct search on his house and office
- Nick Cannon says Steve Harvey failed his daughter, Lori Harvey as he reacts to her relationship with Diddy
- Rebekah Vardy expecting her fifth child with footballer Jamie Vardy
- I stopped going to church because I don’t really understand what Christianity is all about – Efia Odo
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.