Thursday, 13 June 2019 13:24
Prince Harry 'had brief romance with a model after he met Meghan Markle' - new report claimsWritten by Cameraboy TV
New report claims Prince Harry had a brief romance with a model after he met Meghan Markle. In a book writen by Angela Levin titled 'Harry: Conversations with the Prince', it was revealed that the Duke of Sussex and the former Burberry model Sarah Ann Macklin crossed paths at a party and hit it off. Prince Harry reportedly bombarded Sarah with texts after their meeting but wouldn't commit, the royal author claims. Ms Levin told The Express : "During the very early stages of his relationship with Meghan, Harry was thought to have gone on dates with Burberry model Sarah Ann Macklin. "They met at a private party, he took her number and bombarded her with texts. But it turned out to be just a fling." According to a friend of the model, Harry and Sarah got on well but were "quite different", with clean-living Sarah not too big a drinker. Sarah, who has modelled for publications including Vogue and Harper's Bazaar, is a successful nutritionist. She has a two year HND in human nutrition from Oxford College and practices at London's exclusive ROC Harley Street Clinic. Marie Claire described Sarah as "the Jamie Oliver of nutrition" and The Rake magazine named her their 2017 Woman of the Year.
Latest from Cameraboy TV
- Rapper Azealia Banks accuses airline crew of 'racially profiling her by suggesting she had sex' on a flight
- Alleged Rape: Police seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s International passport, conduct search on his house and office
- Nick Cannon says Steve Harvey failed his daughter, Lori Harvey as he reacts to her relationship with Diddy
- Rebekah Vardy expecting her fifth child with footballer Jamie Vardy
- I stopped going to church because I don’t really understand what Christianity is all about – Efia Odo
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.