Friday, 14 June 2019 16:53
Rihanna and Meghan Markle 'secretly become friends' after the singer moved to LondonWritten by Cameraboy TV
It appears Rihanna, who recently moved to the UK, has joined Meghan Markle's inner circle. New reports claim Rihanna, 31, and Meghan, 37, the Duchess of Sussex, have become "friends". In May, Rihanna revealed she's now living in London to be closer to her businesses bases and, of course, her boyfriend Hassan Jameel. Meghan, who also knows what it's like to leave the United States and move to the UK, reportedly welcomed Riri with open arms and they have found similar interests to bond over. Both women also appreciate the need for maintaining privacy, the report claims. The insider reportedly told Radar Online: "They actually have a lot in common in terms of style and a shared need for total privacy in their lives. They’ve bumped into each other a few times before Meghan was super famous and have a few mutual acquaintances on the Hollywood social scene who’ve put them in touch again recently"
Latest from Cameraboy TV
- Rapper Azealia Banks accuses airline crew of 'racially profiling her by suggesting she had sex' on a flight
- Alleged Rape: Police seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s International passport, conduct search on his house and office
- Nick Cannon says Steve Harvey failed his daughter, Lori Harvey as he reacts to her relationship with Diddy
- Rebekah Vardy expecting her fifth child with footballer Jamie Vardy
- I stopped going to church because I don’t really understand what Christianity is all about – Efia Odo
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.