Singer Adebayo Adeleke, better known by his stage name B-Red, who is the son of dancing senator Ademola Adeleke, has acquired a N120 million house. He shared photos of a bundle of keys on his Instastories while announcing his new acquisition.
Tuesday, 21 May 2019 10:54
Singer, B-Red, acquires N120m houseWritten by Cameraboy TV
Latest from Cameraboy TV
- Rapper Azealia Banks accuses airline crew of 'racially profiling her by suggesting she had sex' on a flight
- Alleged Rape: Police seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s International passport, conduct search on his house and office
- Nick Cannon says Steve Harvey failed his daughter, Lori Harvey as he reacts to her relationship with Diddy
- Rebekah Vardy expecting her fifth child with footballer Jamie Vardy
- I stopped going to church because I don’t really understand what Christianity is all about – Efia Odo
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.