Thursday, 13 June 2019 12:48
Spanish defender, Sergio Ramos invites 500 guests to his wedding but 'shuns ex-teammate and friend Cristiano Ronaldo'Written by Cameraboy TV
Real Madrid captain and Spanish defender, Sergio Ramos who will be having star-studded guests at his wedding this weekend has reportedly not invited his former team-mate and friend, Cristiano Ronaldo. The defender will marry television presenter Pilar Rubio at the famous Seville cathedral this weekend. According to Marca, Ramos and Rubio have invited 500 guests to what is being seen as a contender for 'wedding of the year' in Spain. The couple have also booked AC/DC to perform at the party following the ceremony. David Beckham and wife Victoria are reported to be attending, as is Barcelona rival Gerard Pique with his long-term partner Shakira. But Cristiano Ronaldo is said to be missing on the list. The wedding will also be attended by a host of familiar faces, including Real Madrid manager Zinedine Zidane and club president Florentino Perez. Ronaldo's absence is reported to stem from a fall-out between the two players after he left Rea Madrid last summer to join Juventus, according to Daily Mail. Since he left for Juventus after winning three successive Champions League titles with Real Madrid, the friendship between Ronaldo and Ramos have not been the same.
Published in News
Latest from Cameraboy TV
- Rapper Azealia Banks accuses airline crew of 'racially profiling her by suggesting she had sex' on a flight
- Alleged Rape: Police seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s International passport, conduct search on his house and office
- Nick Cannon says Steve Harvey failed his daughter, Lori Harvey as he reacts to her relationship with Diddy
- Rebekah Vardy expecting her fifth child with footballer Jamie Vardy
- I stopped going to church because I don’t really understand what Christianity is all about – Efia Odo
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.