Friday, 07 June 2019 18:44
Stop shaming people about getting pregnant – Actress Toyin Abraham warnsWritten by Cameraboy TV
Nollywood actress and filmaker, Toyin Abraham has pleaded with her fans and followers on her Instagram platform to stop shaming people about getting pregnant. She wrote : Stop shaming people about getting pregnant. God gives at his own time. Please lets stop it. Although, one can’t tell the reason the actress is making the pleas, but it is obvious she is talking from a recent personal experience. Three months ago, the top actress reacted to the trending news that she is pregnant with her first child. Toyin Abraham who is reportedly in a blooming relationship with Co actor Kolawole Ajeyemi reacted when a loyal fan asked why she has posted no recent photos in weeks. According to the fan, the news is viral that Toyin is pregnant, she inquire to know if this is the reason there have been no new photos but throw backs. The actress had responded that she is not pregnant yet but can’t wait to be. “I claim it” she said, debunking the news.
Latest from Cameraboy TV
- Rapper Azealia Banks accuses airline crew of 'racially profiling her by suggesting she had sex' on a flight
- Alleged Rape: Police seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s International passport, conduct search on his house and office
- Nick Cannon says Steve Harvey failed his daughter, Lori Harvey as he reacts to her relationship with Diddy
- Rebekah Vardy expecting her fifth child with footballer Jamie Vardy
- I stopped going to church because I don’t really understand what Christianity is all about – Efia Odo
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.