Thursday, 13 June 2019 12:34
T.I comments on Rihanna's choice of falling in love with an Arab and not a Black manWritten by Cameraboy TV
In a new interview which was released this week, singer Rihanna who is currently dating Arab Billionaire, Hassan Hassan Jameel opened up about her relationship. The 31-year-old singer declared during the interaction with Interview Magazine that she is in love with her beau, who is deputy president and vice chairman of his family’s company, Abdul Latif Jameel Domestic. When asked if she was in love, Rihanna replied "of course I am", before leaving a long silence when asked if she was planning to get married. "Only God knows that, girl. We plan and God laughs, right?" she eventually joked, adding that she wants to be a mother "more than anything in life". Since the interview was published, some of her fans have expressed their disappointment, while others questioned the singer's decision in dating an Arab and not a black man. While one fan tried to defend Rihanna by writing that the singer didn't drag black men in the process, T.I who appeared to have a problem with the relationship replied her. The rapper who collaborated with Rihanna in 2008 wrote: 'how you know?'
Latest from Cameraboy TV
- Rapper Azealia Banks accuses airline crew of 'racially profiling her by suggesting she had sex' on a flight
- Alleged Rape: Police seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s International passport, conduct search on his house and office
- Nick Cannon says Steve Harvey failed his daughter, Lori Harvey as he reacts to her relationship with Diddy
- Rebekah Vardy expecting her fifth child with footballer Jamie Vardy
- I stopped going to church because I don’t really understand what Christianity is all about – Efia Odo
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.