Wednesday, 12 June 2019 11:11
'The desperate desire for validation is very scary' - Simi speaks on depressionWritten by Cameraboy TV
Nigerian Singer, Simi has opened up on her thoughts about depression and according to her, the situation is simply “scary and sad”. Two nights, a fan on twitter asked her what her thoughts were on the wave of depression in recent times and she responded by saying the struggles to keep up and fear of failure amongst other things were responsible for depression. “It’s scary and sad. Especially for young men. The struggle to keep up. The fear of failure. The desperate desire for validation. Very scary. I hope that we can let people know it’s ok to share and lean on someone when things get too heavy,” Simi tweeted in response.
Latest from Cameraboy TV
- Rapper Azealia Banks accuses airline crew of 'racially profiling her by suggesting she had sex' on a flight
- Alleged Rape: Police seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s International passport, conduct search on his house and office
- Nick Cannon says Steve Harvey failed his daughter, Lori Harvey as he reacts to her relationship with Diddy
- Rebekah Vardy expecting her fifth child with footballer Jamie Vardy
- I stopped going to church because I don’t really understand what Christianity is all about – Efia Odo
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.