Friday, 14 June 2019 17:10
Toronto Raptors win their first ever NBA championship with Game 6 victory over Golden State WarriorsWritten by Cameraboy TV
Last night, the Toronto Raptors became the 2019 NBA champions and they are the first team outside the US to do it. Thursday's game was tight, going back and forth between the Raptors and the Golden State Warriors, but the Raptors took the game in the end with a 114-110 for a 4-2 series victory. The game ended the 2019 championship series and was a first-time win for the Raptors, who made their NBA Finals debut in their 24th season. Kawhi Leonard, the All-Star forward Toronto acquired last summer from San Antonio, was named Finals MVP for the second time. Leonard is the third player to win the award with more than one franchise, along with Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and LeBron James. Raptors point-guard Kyle Lowry and forward Pascal Siakam put up spectacular performances as well, each with 26 points.
Published in Top Stories
Latest from Cameraboy TV
- Rapper Azealia Banks accuses airline crew of 'racially profiling her by suggesting she had sex' on a flight
- Alleged Rape: Police seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s International passport, conduct search on his house and office
- Nick Cannon says Steve Harvey failed his daughter, Lori Harvey as he reacts to her relationship with Diddy
- Rebekah Vardy expecting her fifth child with footballer Jamie Vardy
- I stopped going to church because I don’t really understand what Christianity is all about – Efia Odo
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.