Friday, 07 June 2019 09:15
Tyler Perry shuts down actress who put up 2 billboards to get his attentionWritten by Cameraboy TV
Tyler Perry wasn’t impressed with the antics of actress Raquel Bailey after she put up two billboards to get his attention . The mother of two who revealed she is going for her dreams for the sake of her kids,hosted the billboards which read “Tyler Perry,I’m your next leading lady”. Rather than have the effect she desired ,the move appeared to have disgusted Perry who told her that is the wrong way to get his attention as auditions to be in his movie are free. He wrote : Auhhh...sooo...here's the deal. This is not the way to get my attention if you are looking for a role in one of my shows. Please DONT DO THIS,SAVE YOUR MONEY!! This is the third time that someone has done this.PLEASE STOP! To audition is FREE! Im sure you can use that money for a better purpose. I love that you want to work with me, and i love that you invest in yourself. but when you do things like this it puts my team on high alerts and makes me look at you sideways. I know the message that you want to send it a positive one, but this comes across as the opposite. Again, the best way to work for me is to AUDITION and its FREE! We post breakdowns all the time for actors. JUST COME AND AUDITION. And by the way, you were great in THE NIGHT OF! It was my favorite show a couple year ago. I ALREADY SAW ! So just audition and keep your money!! Again , i appreciate your effort but but thats not the way to work for me. God bless you dreamer. I have no doubt you will make it one day!!
Latest from Cameraboy TV
- Rapper Azealia Banks accuses airline crew of 'racially profiling her by suggesting she had sex' on a flight
- Alleged Rape: Police seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s International passport, conduct search on his house and office
- Nick Cannon says Steve Harvey failed his daughter, Lori Harvey as he reacts to her relationship with Diddy
- Rebekah Vardy expecting her fifth child with footballer Jamie Vardy
- I stopped going to church because I don’t really understand what Christianity is all about – Efia Odo
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.