Sunday, 16 June 2019 18:33
Tyson Fury defeats Tom Schwarz with a second-round TKOWritten by Cameraboy TV
Tyson Fury breezed past Tom Schwarz with a second-round TKO in Las Vegas last night. The 'Gypsy King' bounced back from December's controversial draw with Deontay Wilder in superb fashion, landing a right hand to drop his German opponent to the floor. With Schwarz bloodied and under pressure after returning to his feet, the fight was waved off to hand Fury a TKO victory that takes his record to 28 wins and one draw. It was a result that many expected from this 'showcase' bout, the Brit's first after signing a lucrative deal with ESPN. Following his victory, Fury announced he'll return to the ring in either September or October this year, before 'hunting down' Wilder for his belt. "I came here to have fun and put on a show and I hope everybody enjoyed it as much as I did. We have got either September 21 or October 5 next and then next year we're going to hunt down Deontay Wilder for that green belt" Fury said.
Latest from Cameraboy TV
- Rapper Azealia Banks accuses airline crew of 'racially profiling her by suggesting she had sex' on a flight
- Alleged Rape: Police seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s International passport, conduct search on his house and office
- Nick Cannon says Steve Harvey failed his daughter, Lori Harvey as he reacts to her relationship with Diddy
- Rebekah Vardy expecting her fifth child with footballer Jamie Vardy
- I stopped going to church because I don’t really understand what Christianity is all about – Efia Odo
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.