Saturday, 15 June 2019 09:48
‘Why you shouldn’t pray for a man good in bed’ – Deyemi Okanlawon warns single ladiesWritten by Cameraboy TV
Nollywood actor, Deyemi Okanlawon has dished out to single ladies the important points to note when praying for a husband. He said that he was prompted by his recent encounter with a few wonderful young ladies who are interested in serious long term relationships that would lead to marriage but seem not to know what to look out for or pray for. The married father of two who seem to have gained enough relationship knowledge gathered from his experiences listed the do’s and don’t’s when one is looking for a man to settle down with. ” To my single ladies, don’t pray for a man who loves God, write a list of what the man daily does to show his love for God, then pray over it. Also don’t pray for a man who is rich and loves you, pray for a man that sees and takes advantage of the opportunities to create wealth that allows him the liberty to give you the attention you need. Don’t pray for a man who is faithful to you but pray for a man who has learnt self discipline and control, deliberately reprogramming his mind to not list after other women. Do not pray for a man who is good in bed but for a man who pays attention to and understand your body needs. Don’t just pray for a man, be specific,” he advised. In addition, Okanlawon also pleaded with every young women to face their successes in life, “it is more about fulfilling a higher purpose than about man!”.
Latest from Cameraboy TV
- Rapper Azealia Banks accuses airline crew of 'racially profiling her by suggesting she had sex' on a flight
- Alleged Rape: Police seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s International passport, conduct search on his house and office
- Nick Cannon says Steve Harvey failed his daughter, Lori Harvey as he reacts to her relationship with Diddy
- Rebekah Vardy expecting her fifth child with footballer Jamie Vardy
- I stopped going to church because I don’t really understand what Christianity is all about – Efia Odo
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.