Monday, 03 June 2019 19:17
‘You’ll soon get addicted to lying’ – Toyin Abraham warns colleagues living fake livesWritten by Cameraboy TV
Nollywood actress, Toyin Abraham formerly, Toyin Aimakhu has taken out time to send out a warning note to all living fake lifestyles, especially celebrities who do all possibilities to trend.The light skinned Yoruba movie star shared her thoughts via her Instagram page. She wrote: “Do not waste your time living someone else’s life. If you look back in history of the coolest and most respected people, they were always extremely original individuals, not imitation. If you love that life so badly, dream it and work hard for it. Do not be afraid of growing slowing, be afraid only of standing still. That lifestyle that seems too expensive for you, that make you want to live it in falseness is actually affordable, just prepare yourself and it will come true. Be yourself and make the world adjust. Let people love you for who you are rather than for who you’re not. An original is worth more than a copy. Do not live your life trying to impress people who hardly know you on social media!
Latest from Cameraboy TV
- Rapper Azealia Banks accuses airline crew of 'racially profiling her by suggesting she had sex' on a flight
- Alleged Rape: Police seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s International passport, conduct search on his house and office
- Nick Cannon says Steve Harvey failed his daughter, Lori Harvey as he reacts to her relationship with Diddy
- Rebekah Vardy expecting her fifth child with footballer Jamie Vardy
- I stopped going to church because I don’t really understand what Christianity is all about – Efia Odo
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.